FIECON Model Builder can help you build best-in-class Excel-based cost-effectiveness models, whilst significantly reducing building time. Our online platform automates the design and development process of cost-effectiveness models, removing the risk of human error and guaranteeing accuracy. Ratified, endorsed, and used by key payers and HTA agencies, models can be built in a matter of minutes rather than weeks.
- An intuitive online interface allows quick and easy generation of customised Excel-based models
- Best-in-class designs ensure a consistent look and feel, and models can be easily opened, understood, and shared
- Excel model calculations are automated to guarantee accuracy and remove the risk of human error
- Models are built to meet payer expectations, and comply with international HTA requirements having been validated, and used by the key payers and HTA agencies themselves
No more valuable time wasted redesigning models, fixing coding errors and quality checking model calculations. Whether you are developing cost-effectiveness models at a global or local level, early or late-on, the possibilities are endless with FIECON Model Builder.
Watch FIECON Model Builder in action!
Prioritise, communicate, collaborate
|Ask for a demo|
FIECON Value Platform can help you manage and optimise your product’s pricing and market access processes. Your online portal helps Global teams quickly understand progress, priorities, and support needs in local markets, saving you time, increasing team efficiency, and ensuring unity and alignment.
FIECON Value Platform benefits:
- Global map views and dashboards provide a truly worldwide overview of the pricing and market access status of your products, to help you track country progress, and determine priorities
- Disseminates up-to-date strategy, guidance and materials to local affiliates, eliminating version control issues
- Easy to use, country- and regional-level portals ensure that affiliates can quickly and efficiently update and manage their local processes, providing seamless and secure team communication between local and global teams
- Country-level milestones, timelines, and deliverables are in-built, with a notification system to flag when things change, highlighting multidirectional support needs and facilitating team collaboration
No more rummaging through your inbox to put together a global status report, finding too late that you have the incorrect document version, or wondering about a country-level reimbursement update.
Optimise how you manage pricing and market access activities across multiple teams, products and countries.
Watch FIECON Value Platform in action!
“FIECON Model Builder is a very useful and ingenious tool for those developing models to support health economic evaluations.”NICE Committee Member and HEOR Director
“FIECON Model Builder can save a significant amount of time in building models that are less prone to error by automating model calculations and results - no more painstaking time spent calculating ICERs and generating CEACs, CEAFs and Tornado plots.”NICE Committee Member and ERG Director
“Based on an intuitive menu system, a Markov structure and standard model outputs are created swiftly and accurately at the press of a button. FIECON Model Builder saves substantial amounts of time and significantly reduces the risk of programming errors in model development.”NICE Committee Member and HEOR Director
“FIECON Model Builder is particularly useful for those exploring ‘early' models for technologies in development, but can also be used as the basis for later ‘submission ready’ models used in health technology assessment.”NICE Committee Member and HEOR Director
“FIECON Value Platform allows me to easily understand the status of numerous complex regional and local processes underpinning the global launch of my products. The interface is intuitive and easy-to-use, which facilitates communication and collaboration between multidisciplinary teams within our organisation, and I really value the ability to disseminate and review up-to-date launch materials with a sleek notification system to inform you when things have changed.”Global Head of Market Access