PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AS THEY ARE BINDING ON YOU
We may make changes to the Website
- We may update and change the Website from time to time - for example, to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs, and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw the Website
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted or will be free from errors or admissions. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website at any time.
You must keep your account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat that information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights of any nature and whether registered or not (including, without limitation, copyright, all rights in computer software database rights, trademarks, service marks, patents, design rights, registered designs and trade secrets) in any Materials (as defined below) and the design, layout, look and appearance of the Website and Materials belong to belong to FIECON Limited or its licensors and are FIECON Limited's confidential information. “Materials” means any material, products or content accessed on or through the Website, including, without limitation, data, databases, information, know-how, research, text, reports, records, results, analysis, predictions, models, plans, ideas, concepts, descriptions, notes, pictures, photographs, diagrams, artwork, designs, images, graphics, drawings, screenshots, charts, creative work, videos, sound recordings and audio-visual or multimedia material, and compilation or selection or arrangement or presentation of any of the foregoing (and any additions, enhancements, changes, alterations, modifications or amendments). Any rights not expressly granted in this notice or otherwise by FIECON Limited are reserved.
- you must not use any part of the content on the Website without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on the Website
- The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes. If you use the Website for any commercial or business purpose, then other than as set out in Clause 13 we will have no liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or any legal basis for claim) to you for any: (a) indirect or consequential loss; (b) loss of profit; (c) loss of revenue; (d) loss of business; (e) loss of contracts; (f) business interruption;, (g) loss of business opportunity; (h) loss of use of money; (i) loss of anticipated savings; (j) loss of goodwill; (k) loss of reputation; (l) ex gratia payments; or (m) loss of operation time; whether or not those losses were reasonably foreseeable or we or our agents had been advised of the possibility of you incurring those losses.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of products to you, which will be set in a separate services agreement or statement of works.
User-generated content is not approved by us
- The Website may include information and materials uploaded on social media platforms by other users of the Website, including messages or images. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users and uploaded onto the Website do not represent our views or values.
- If you wish to complain about information and materials which is based on user-generated content, please contact us on [email@example.com].
Uploading content to or through the Website
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to contribute or upload content to the Website, or to make contact with other users of the Website, you must ensure that such contributions do not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is inaccurate, obscene, offensive, distasteful, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory.
- Infringe any patent, copyright, database right, trademark, service mark or design (whether registered or not) of any other person; or
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a privacy right or contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- When you upload or post content to the Website, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, assignable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, licence to use, store, reproduce, print and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a criminal offence, violation of intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- You shall use the Website only for lawful purposes. You shall not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or vulnerable people in any way.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains, or knowingly introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website.
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored.
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We are not responsible for viruses
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
Rules about linking to the Website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
Suspension and termination
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Information about us
- The Website is operated by FIECON Limited, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 08642051 whose registered office is at 3 College Yard, Lower Dagnall Street, St. Albans, England, AL3 4PA ("we" or "us").
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0127 225601
Last Updated: April 2022